Yesterday, I shared the importance of the company’s integrity as well as my experience with my four previous MLM companies.
As I shared: there are two things which are very essential to note in choosing which MLM company to join and whose team will you associate yourself with: one is the company’s integrity and the second and equally important is the person’s integrity. Network Marketing can be for everyone but not everyone is for Network Marketing.
“My whole career has been built around the concept that you can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough people get what they want. Network Marketing, more than any other structure I’ve ever seen, brings that concept to manifestation.” – world-renowned trainer and author, Zig Ziglar
Now, we tackle the person’s integrity. Here are the things your sponsor (and you) must exhibit or possess in order to be successful:
- Be Committed – How much time, money and effort are you willing to commit to your MLM Business per month? No one will build your business FOR you. People will only build it WITH you. MLM business, like any other business, requires serious commitment of time, money and effort.
- Have Compassion – This focuses on the other person’s welfare, interest, dreams or goals, and feelings. MLM is about people business – sharing and caring for each other. It’s about thinking how you can help people, being kind and showing respect. It’s about your values and beliefs. The more compassionate you are, the higher your potential for MLM Success
- Be Credible – It’s about keeping and delivering your promises. This is the foundation of this business. Can you be trusted? Be punctual because an appointment is an agreement and it makes you credible and reliable. If you can’t keep a small agreement, how can you keep a big agreement?
- Be Courageous – Make a decision to act in spite of fear. Take a calculated risk. It takes (great) courage and burning desire to achieve financial success and freedom. Take the plunge.
- Cooperate – Work and cooperate as a team player to achieve great results. One can only do so much. Leverage each other’s strengths and figure out a way to work effectively as a team. This is the best way to find and build leaders to form strong organizations.
- Be Consistent – To be successful, everyone in your team must understand the importance of doing basic things repeatedly and consistently with a duplicatable system in prospecting, inviting, closing, following up and training.
- Be Clear – Your team need to understand why they are in business and what they need to do to be successful and how to do it well.
- Communicate – How well you communicate in this business determines the height of your MLM success. To communicate well, invest time and money developing yourself in your communication skills by understanding yourself and others. Understand the weaknesses and strengths of your team members and use for all of your advantages while minimizing your team’s weakness.
- Connect – Develop your connections as you develop yourself as a leader and you’ll have better connections with other leaders from different industries. Attend events, gatherings, books clubs and functions, and get business contacts.
- Concentrate – Focus and build momentum until your organization reach a “critical mass” where it no longer need much of your input. Concentrate on the important aspects of the business: prospecting, inviting, closing, following up and training. Train your people to do what you’re doing because this is about duplication. Lead by example and develop leaders. The more leaders you develop, the more successful and stronger your business will be.
Now, anything less than any of those given above will generate little or moderate results. So, focus on developing yourself. Then your team. Then your leaders. Then the business will take care of itself. Just do it long enough.
I shared with you the two crucial aspects in choosing the right MLM company for you as well as the right person to hook up with. Well, these are just what I learned so far. Apply it if it makes sense to you. 🙂
To your mlm success,
Jake De La Cruz
Kindly share this or re-blog or re-tweet if you appreciate it and spread the idea.
©2014 All rights reserved.