We just finished with our three-day mid-year prayer and fasting (July 1-3) and it was an awesome discovery.
I was reminded of who I am in Christ and that everything I need has been provided. I just need to ask from Him and be prepared to receive the blessings. The challenge is not in the preparation for the blessings that will come as we go on believing in His Word and His Character.
Well, in all the successes we can achieve in business or career, and when all is said and done, remember who we are in Christ. As we receive His gift of salvation:
- we are to live a life of joy, under the power of the Holy Spirit,
- we are considered heirs in Christ
- we are to live under light and no longer in the dark
- we live under His grace and mercy
- we are not to live in the spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline
- we love people
Share or re-blog or re-tweet if you like it and spread the idea!
To your success,
Jake De La Cruz
©2014 All rights reserved.